French Rail Doors Atlanta
The Window World French-Style Sliding Patio Door makes for a stunning entrance to your home. Incorporating the unique style of patio doors, our design combines traditional elegance with the functionality of a sliding door. The curved handle complements the well-designed door, accentuating the superior quality and appearance.
Comfort World French-Style Sliding Patio Door
provides the following:
• Durable frame and sash construction ensure long-lasting resiliency, energy efficiency and performance.
• Steel-reinforced components provide superior structural reliability and strength.
• Insulated glass increases energy bill savings while allowing natural light into your home.
Design Innovations for Exceptional Performance
• Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – won't chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
• Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
• 5" top rail, 7" bottom rail and 3" side rails feature mortised joints to achieve traditional "French door" character and charm.
• 1" thick insulated glass unit with warm-edge spacer saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
• Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
• Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
• Coved glazing beads add traditional beauty.
• Steel tandem roller system and nylon-encased steel wheels ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
• Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing.
• Deep interlocks with a bulb weatherstrip deliver increased insulation and a tight seal.
• Mainframe includes interior and exterior accessory grooves for installation and design versatility.
• Multi-point locking system with strong steel hook design seals the door tightly closed and helps prevent energy loss.
• Interlock incorporates a built-in, anti-lift feature to impede door panel removal when closed or locked.
• Stainless steel roller track eliminates the possibility of unsightly dark residue and wearing typical of aluminum tracks.
• Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding.
• Available in a 2-panel style in 5', 6'and 8' widths; 3-panel styles in 9' and 12' widths; and a 4-panel style in a 12' width and center panels that open to each side.
• Choose a White, Almond or Desert Clay door with a left or right moving panel (right moving panel is standard).
• Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
French Patio Door Options
• ENERGY STAR® qualified SolarZone™ insulated glass package options.
• Tandem rollers available with stainless steel housing and bearings for harsh environments.
• Interior ventilation foot lock allows convenient yet limited opening of the door for airflow.
• Keyed exterior lock offers convenient access from outside the home.
• Decorative grids of V-grooved glass patterns for enhanced beauty.