Payment & Financing Options
Start with the Window World Credit Card Pre-Approval Process
Window World of Atlanta offers replacement window financing options through several trusted national lending institutions for your home improvement needs. Click here to connect to Window World's secure online approval process for a home improvement loan. Key in just a few numbers and know within minutes whether your application has been approved. This program allows you to get all your windows today without paying now. Plus it conserves cash and does not increase your credit card balances.
A Window World credit card is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Window World purchases. Plus, as a Window World cardholder you can enjoy exclusive special benefits throughout the year, such as:
- No annual fee.
- Deferred payment and interest promotional offers.
- Advance notice of Window World events.
- Open line of credit for all your purchasing needs.
- Convenient monthly payments.
- Quick credit decision.
If you're approved, contact us and we'll use your pre-approved financing to help expedite the measurement, order, and install your new windows. We would appreciate the opportunity to improve your home!
How do I know my information is secure?
Window World Credit Card Online Security Commitment
You never have to worry about what happens to the personal and financial information you provide while using our secure online credit application. Whether you're applying online or sending an e-mail, we are committed to ensuring you the utmost level of security.
We recognize the security issues involved with obtaining financial services over the Internet. That's why we use highly secure systems to prevent others from gaining access to your personal information.
- Satisfying our customers' financial needs in a secure manner and helping them succeed financially is a cornerstone of ours.
- Protecting our customers and their information is a top priority - one that we take very seriously.
- We continue to enhance our systems and processes as online services evolve. Because no single solution can ensure online security, we have developed a layered security approach with industry-leading solutions.
- We have two major objectives in selecting the right electronic safeguards:
- Protecting our customers' information.
- Minimizing customer impact while providing multiple layers of protection wherever customer transactions call for added security.
- As part of this effort, Window World has chosen to remove all sensitive customer information from online access, including account numbers, social security numbers, dates of birth and other sensitive information.
- We are committed to educating our customers about fraud and identify theft protection. We encourage them to visit the Fraud Information Centers at: https://www.wellsfargo.com/privacy_security/fraud_prevention/
- We are continually looking for ways to help our customers succeed financially and remain committed to providing superior online services that are safe and secure.
One of the important features of our online security effort is our use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Encryption involves scrambling information from one source to another, to prevent others from intercepting it. Sophisticated encryption using SSL enables you to conduct secure transactions online. We use SSL to ensure that information exchanged between our systems and our customers remains private.
The Internet browser software you use impacts the level of security of your transactions. The most advanced domestically-available Internet browsers (128-bit encryption) offer the highest level of security. To learn more about your current Web browser, or to download the most secure version, go to www.Netscape.com or www.Microsoft.com.
You can do your part, too. Keep these issues in mind whenever you apply for credit online:
- Log-off. Don't walk away from your computer without completing your online transaction.
- Use a secure browser. We strongly recommend using an Internet browser with 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to conduct secure financial transactions over the Internet.
Please see your local Window World location for more information regarding the financing of your home improvement projects.